Saturday, October 15, 2011

UP


Title: UP
Platform Played On: Xbox 360
Release Date: May 26, 2009
Date Played: November 2009
Time Played: 6 hours
Completed (Y/N): Yes
Score: 4/5


Opinion:

Click to Zoom
Pixar's UP the movie is great, in fact I would say it is an excellent movie for all ages. UP the game lives up to the movie with its fun platformy/action-adventure gameplay.

The game follows the basic plot of the movie and hits all of the major notes in the story.

UP does not do anything out of the ordinary, but unlike most movie tie-ins it is not broken and is completely competent, and I would even say, polished.

There arent any innovations or deep mechanics to talk about, UP is a fun action adventure game with pretty diverse levels. But I will say that I had a great time with it, and I would recommend it to anyone who liked the movie and would like to participate in the story as opposed to just watching it.

No comments: