Friday, September 2, 2011

Toy Story 3


Title: Toy Story 3
Platform Played On: Xbox 360
Release Date: June 18, 2010
Date Played: November 2010
Time Played:  10 hours
Completed (Y/N): Yes
Score:
5/5



Opinion:
For what this game is, a movie tie in, it is excellent. I played most of the game Co-Op (splitscreen) with my girlfriend, and to tell you the truth I have zero complaints about this game.

Toy Story 3 - Hub Town - Catching Bandits
Personally I think Toy Story movies are alright, I am by no means a fan, yet I was still able to enjoy this game a lot. The controls, graphics, gameplay are all solid.

The game itself consists of a hub world, with missions you take from within it. There are collectibles to pick up and things to unlock. It generally follows the movie's plot line (which is to be expected).


Whether you are a kid or simply someone that is looking for a good couch co-op experience with a friend I highly recommend this game. However keep in mind that you will not find zombies, knife stabbing, and bloody, gritty gun firing in this game. So dont complain if that is what you are looking for. It is an adventure game with some platforming and puzzle elements.



Toy Story 2 N64 (1999) 
PS - I remember playing the N64 version of Toy Story and I remember it being alright, although pretty hard. I also remember playing for majority of it as Buz. Yep that's all I remember about it.

No comments: