Sunday, September 25, 2011

Destroy All Humans! Path of Furon


Title: Destroy All Humans! Path of Furon
Platform Played On: Xbox 360
Release Date: December 1, 2008
Date Played: December 2009
Time Played: 2 hours
Completed (Y/N): No
Score: 1/5


Opinion:

I dont get it... there are quite a few people out there that like this game. After giving Destroy All Humans Path of Furon about 2 hours of my life I walked away in disgust, mumbling "Path of Furon.. more like Piece of Furon $#!t".

First of, this game uses Unreal Engine 3... really? Because it looks and plays like they licensed and built the game on PS2 era GTA3 engine. It looks and controls terrible by today's standards.

I dont know what else to say other than everything about this game is totally lame, the combat is lame, the premise is lame, the story is lame, the graphics are lame, the missions are lame, jokes are lame.. lame lame lame... And I am not hating just to hate, I love me some Area 51 and some alien shooters, be they open world or linear. But this game is just pathetic. It simply is not fun, not at all.

I would not recommend this game to anyone, and I stand here baffled at the fact that anyone can possibly like this game. You are much better off firing up GTA3 or Vice City, you will find way more enjoyment in those last gen (2001,2002) games than you will playing this 2009 (Holiday 2008) game.

No comments: